...with Prabal Gurung for Target!
I'm not normally one to go crazy for high-end designer/mass-market store collaborations, but Prabal Gurung's color-happy, print-centric collection for Target will have me up early on Sunday (February 10th) for its store release! It was difficult to pick my favorites from the lookbook, but I've managed to narrow it down to a few...
1. This short sleeve dress in "First Date" print looks like a no-brainer - the perfect, easy spring dress!
2. The "Nolita" print shirtdress is perfect for work (with some leggings underneath, of course.)
3. I'd love both this Dresden Blue & Calypso Coral long cardi and Atlantis & Calypso Coral tank. (And I also love that Target lists the Pantone colors for these items...key Spring colors!)
4. Date night?...cocktail party?...daytime wedding? I could see this full-skirted "Floral Crush" print dress coming to numerous spring events with me.
And what would new clothes be without the right accessories?...
5. You've got to love a practical tote in a colorful, splashy print. It looks like my books, notepads, and (future) Dresden Blue cardi would fit perfectly in here. (available on Target.com only)
6. I'm not much of a bracelet girl, but when I do wear wrist-candy I like it to be big and bright! These multi-print bangles do the trick.
7. There's a bunch of cute shoe offerings in the lookbook, but since I'm mainly a no-nonsense flats girl, these pointy-toe options have my name written all over them. Print & solid both please! (available on Target.com only)
Anyone else thinking of doing an early-monring Target dash for these pieces on Sunday?